Friday, October 24, 2014

~O~ Family {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

Being a photographer there is a lot being asked of you. You want people to love your photos and what you have created for them. When we look at our own work, we critique it, see things no one else does. When another photographer asks you to take their photos, you get nervous. They are not only looking at themselves, but your work even more then the average eye. When this lovely family asked me to capture their portraits, I was so excited and scared at the same time. She is one of my good friends and a fabulous photographer herself, and the fact that she asked ME was such an honor. I love how these images turned out! I think she does too ;-) 



My beautiful photographer friend and her family ♥



 How sweet is this?!


The boys


Pro


Such a sweet family...


and fun!


Oh these two!


The girls!
 There is something about a mother and her child...

I love this shot!



Thank you O Family!! I had so much fun, I hope to work with you all again soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive