Saturday, October 18, 2014

~H~ Red Rock Central Senior 2015 {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

I love shooting seniors. Seriously, love it. I am so pleased with how many seniors have entrusted me with their senior photos this year. H was a lot of fun to work with. He had his own ideas and let me know right away what he was looking for. We had beautiful light that evening too, perfection. 


I love the shots with the truck, even if it is a Chevy. ;-) 










His dog was camera shy, wouldn't look at me AT ALL! It was cute 


I love hunting shots! 


The truck was pretty cool, I have to admit. 


Lovely evening light, there is just nothing like it! 



Thank you H for asking me to capture your senior year!! Have fun and be safe!!

It isn't too late to book your senior session! I have a few openings remaining!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive