Friday, October 24, 2014

Marissa Tracy-Milroy-Balaton Senior Representative Class of 2015 {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

Well, this session has a special place in my heart. Marissa is my niece and I have known her since she was seven. I remember playing "Old Maid" with her when I first met her 10 years ago. I have come to love her like a little sister and am so glad she is a part of our lives. 
We did two sessions and she rocked them both. 


This truck. Enough said. 




The colors!!


We had to be very careful with the red truck. Like, VERY careful so when we fell upon these old cars at a family farm, we were geeked!!! 



This light was perfect for this outfit!


Twirling


 I loved the headband


For the fall session we went to the family farm. We had to get the stud in there. He is a big sweetheart. 


Just beautiful


The colt's decided to visit while we were in the horse pasture. 


Rissa, you have a very bright future ahead of you with a lot of loving people rooting you on! Here is to your senior year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive