Friday, October 24, 2014

~Savannah~ Class of 2015 Slayton Senior Representative {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

Savannah is my Class of 2015 representative for Slayton High School. I have had so much fun with her this year. We did two sessions one in the summer and one in the fall and she rocked both! 


I mean really?! Beautiful!


The long grass is just dreamy!


Beautiful!








The light!


 We got the chair in the lake, and I got in up to my knees, it was worth it!


Stunning!





I love hunting shots! She brought all her gear and this wood pile was the PERFECT spot for the shots!





Just lovely!


Thank you Savannah for being my representative this year!! You rock! Enjoy your senior year!! And good luck hunting this year! ;-)

It isn't too late to book your 2015 senior photos!! Contact Savannah for a discount card!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive