Friday, October 24, 2014

~A~ Tracy-Milroy-Balaton Class of 2015 Senior

A had contacted me last spring about photos and I was really looking forward to her session. She is a star athlete and was Miss Tracy at our town festival this year. She requested indoor photos in the gym, and I was happy to challenge myself for her session. I am not used to being indoors, but the new lights in the high school gym helped a ton! I am so pleased with how they turned out! 
We split her session into two to capture the fall colors (which will be a package all on it's own for 2016 seniors details coming soon!) and I had a hard time choosing my favorites from each session!


Loving the volleyball shots!



My favorite! 

This chair, long grass, love it! 
We lucked out having a creek to wade in since it was SO HOT out that day! 


Then it was nice and cool for the fall shots! 


This little bridge popped out at me that day and I am so glad it did!!




Fall shots are my favorite, the leaves everywhere are awesome!





LOVE!! 


A is so photogenic I don't think there is a bad photo in the bunch!


We hiked up the large hill, I mean huge, to get to the lookout for some shots, so worth it!


 Always willing to stop on the way out of the park for a shot in the road!

Thank you A, for allowing me to capture your senior year! I had so much fun! Good luck to you in the future, I'm sure you are on to do big things!!

I am still booking 2015 seniors! Contact me SOON!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive