Wednesday, October 1, 2014

~C~ Sleepy Eye Class of 2015 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}


I love taking senior photos, have I mentioned that? And sports photos are so much fun! This young lady and her parents came all the way over to my neck of the woods, and I was so happy she did! She was a trooper for sure, as it was quite chilly that morning!



LOVE this one!! It is exactly the way I envisioned!




We had a breeze (which made it colder) but it sure did add some effect! 


Such a lovely young lady! 








I love this building. She rocked it too!! 


Her eyes are stunning. There is just something about this photo.... 


Thank you, C, for allowing me to capture your senior photos! I had so much fun! Have fun in your senior year, it goes by so quickly!!


It isn't too late to book your class of 2015 senior photos!! Contact me SOON!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive