Friday, October 24, 2014

~A~ Tracy-Milroy-Balaton Senior Class of 2015 {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}


I was so excited when A's dad said he was bringing his guitar! I had so many ideas! We went downtown first, which our downtown isn't HUGE by any means, but it fit the role I was looking for! Then we went out to Garvin park and the light...well you know me, I love it! 



I love this!


I got a little smirk out of him by laying in the middle of the street and then a car came. I do what I have to do! 





The leaves, the shirt, seriously. 





We had just enough light at the end for some nice field shots. 





The last shot. Exactly how I envisioned!

Thank you A for asking me to capture your senior year! I had so much fun! Good luck in your future, I'm sure you'll do great things!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive