Tuesday, December 16, 2014

~B Wedding~ {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

Weddings are a big deal. You can't get that day back. I take my job very seriously, and on wedding days it's at 1000%. I work hard for my couples. I want to make sure their day is documented as they see it so they can relive their day through their photos. 
This couple was amazing. So much fun. I knew at their engagement session that we were going to get along swimmingly! They had a perfect fall day to get married, not cold, not hot, sunshine, just beautiful. Their venue was spectacular as well! 










Wedding Survival kit too cute!












I love capturing what is going on around the couple. This little one had her eye on me!





The expression on their son's face~ priceless!





The little things..




Stunning bride..









I loved this little church!






Love.





Oh flare how I love you!


So happy to be officially sisters!




Quite possibly my favorite shot of the night. I knew going into the hokey pokey circle I would get some fun shots, but didn't expect this, nor did I expect it to turn out! lol Love it!

Thank you B family for allowing me to capture your day!! Hope to work with you again!!

Now booking 2015 AND 2016 weddings!! I only book 15 weddings a year and 2015 is booking quickly~ contact me SOON to capture your special day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive