Friday, January 15, 2016

~S~ Ellsworth Class of 2016 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

S was another senior that I got to spend some extra time with. I tell you, having the senior seasons package is just awesome. Being able to capture in two seasons, and sometimes three, is so fun and gives the senior more options to choose from. 

S and I met up at Lake Shetek for her summer session in June. I found out she had come from the Iowa border! I was so pleased she chose me to capture her senior year. We had to battle mosquitoes for her summer session, but we had fun too!




Oh the light!







For the fall session we met up at Garvin Park. I love this location and it's many possibilities!



Again, the light!! 


She is so photogenic, not a bad shot in the bunch!






Thank you S for letting me capture these moments for you! You are off to great things, I am sure!! 


Class of 2017~ NOW is the time to think about your senior photos!! Contact me today to book your spot! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive