Friday, January 8, 2016

~J~ Family an evening enjoying the farm... {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

M is a fellow Beachbody coach with me, and I adore her. She is fun and light-hearted and her family was a blast to work with. 
We had perfect fall weather for their session in September. And did I mention the light? Oh, yeah it was perfect! 


This barn is 100 years old and we had to incorporate it somehow with this farm being in M's family for so long. 


And sometimes, you have to be a mom during photo shoots. (This is my favorite)


Beautiful family!


So precious. 


He's something else, reminds me so much of my little man!


Sharing a laugh. 



You don't want to know what we had to do to get those smiles!


I love. 


She's so cute! 


Thank you J family!! I had a lot of fun adventuring around your farm! I hope to work with you again in 2016! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive