Friday, January 8, 2016

~Z~ Wedding Oct. 3, 2015 {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

Oh weddings. I love them!! Especially fall weddings, there is just something about them! This was a perfect day in October. A little breezy, but otherwise gorgeous. A quiet country church, a fun group and we were good to go!!


I loved this church. 



When the bride has a seven foot train...you get giddy. At least I did!



I had to!


Oh these boys, they were a hoot! And thankfully knew what poison ivy looked like ;-) 





I love capturing the congregation as they wait for the wedding to begin. 


Lots of smiles during this ceremony. 




First time shooting in a cemetery, but was interesting. 


And then the car....


Such a lovely couple, inside and out. 









Oh I love the light in this photo!!


The couple met being a part of a jazz band, they played their first song they ever performed together, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" so cool. 


Proud parents. 


It was a rainbow chip cake, and delicious!



Perfect.


Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day D & L!!! May your lives bring much happiness and many blessings! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive