Monday, January 18, 2016

~A~ Class of 2016 TMB Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

This young lady was given such a wonderful opportunity. A wonderful local family have adopted her for the year to give her a chance to learn English in hopes of a bright future. They are truly wonderful people. 
A is so full of life. She smiled 85% of the time I was with her. Especially around Sas the horse. I am a horse lover and this session spoke to my heart. 


So happy!


They happened to be burning that day...we could not have gotten any luckier...


I mean, for real?!



"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a (wo)man." 


She is going places this one. I will tell you that right now. 


2017 Seniors~ It is never too early to think about your senior portraits!! Contact me soon to get in the books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive