Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year Bring on 2016~ {Southern Minnesota Portrait and Wedding Photographer}

Where did 2015 go?! This year has gone so quickly, and was amazing!! I want to thank all of my clients for letting me capture their special moments!

I will have a "best of" post hopefully this week and updated blog posts of all my sessions this fall/winter. For now, I wanted to update you on some changes. 

No, I am not upping my prices, relief, eh? I like where my prices are at this point. I'm not saying they will never change, but for now we are sticking with it. 

I will however, not be selling 4x6 prints anymore. They will be 5x7 and larger. 

My main goal for my clients is to have a fun experience and receive high quality prints with that experience. This is the reason I offer the print credit with my sessions. This way, I know my clients will receive at least a few beautiful printed products. 

This leads me to disks. I still want to offer edited images as well. I, for one, love having the ability to print at will. In the past I have offered 10 edited images with a print order of $100 or more (not including print credits). This year, I will be doing a similar offer but only 5 images will be on the disk for over $100, 10 for $300 or more. 

Disks will still be offered for $250 for 25 images. 

When printing off of disks, I highly encourage clients to order anything 8x10 or larger be ordered through me for quality purposes. This is why I won't be offering 4x6 prints any longer, these can be ordered off of disks. 

I hope this all makes sense! 

I am looking forward to 2016 and all the people to I get to work with and meet! So many exciting adventures to be had!! 

Since I don't have a particular photo to go with this post, I will leave you with a photo of my last wedding that I just finished editing :-) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive