Friday, January 8, 2016

~O~ Family~ An evening on the home place {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

I am so blessed to have wonderful photographer friends. Heather of Red Barn Photography and I have been friends for a few years and even traveled to Nashville last winter for Imaging USA. You really get to know someone when you share a hotel room for three days, :-) 
And guess what? We're still friends! 

We exchanged sessions this fall and I love her family. They are so much fun and I was able to see her beautiful farm where she captures most of her amazing photos. 


Oh he is so cute!


A is quite the little model


He knew what to do


A had to tell me how fast her dog is. He's really fast. 


Beautiful. 


These two, you can tell they have fun together. 



And this is what happens when you say, "and now go get mom and dad!"


Sweets


You have to get the kisses while you still can. 


There's is something about being a mom of boys...


No matter what, always smell the flowers


And this was the end. The kids were done :-)


Oh I adore them and I hope to work with them again in 2016!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive