Friday, January 8, 2016

~L~ Children and Family.... {Southern Minnesota Family and children's Photographer}

I have worked with this family on many occasions and I love it each time! The kids seem to warm up to me more and more each time and their oldest always says hi to me when I am in the elementary school, I love that! 
We did a children's session, then a family session a month later. Each time it was fun!


Oh E, you are something else, and so adorable!


H is such a good big sister. 


She made me work for those smiles. 


Such a handsome little man!



Lovely. 


You just have to let them do their thing...



Then came the fall family photos...


It wasn't easy, but it was worth it!


The boys. 






A mother's love...


This is where it got fun, run at me! :-) 


Such a beautiful family!


Mommy's boy!


Thank you L family for allowing me to work with you! I hope to work with you again in 2016! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive