Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Session 9-26-11

I gave a friend of mine a gift certificate for her baby shower. I got a chance to redeem it while in Michigan. I hadn't met her handsome little man yet, and my heart just melted. I love this girl with all my heart and I feel the same about little ~S~. He was such a ham, even though it was nap time. I was right in my element too, seeing as they are farmers and we trekked around in the hay meadows and cow pastures! We even got a shot of Little ~S~ on one of their tame bulls, that was exciting!



I was in love with the fall colors up there.



How could I have asked for a better backdrop???


Blue jean baby! I had found that green and yellow shirt before I headed up north, and it was SO well with his John Deere hat!



Was sad I didn't get a chance to get together with them again, time just seems to fly! Hoping to see them when I return Thanksgiving weekend! Love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment