Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Session 9-25-11

A good friend of mine asked me to take her family photos while in Michigan. This woman is pretty much the reason I met my other half :-) We used to have so much fun when I lived just down the road many years ago! When I showed up we went right back into our normal spats back and forth, it was so much fun!

Smiles were all around as they laughed at each other and at me!


I fell in love with the corn when I showed up, this shot just made itself!

Oh teenage daughters :-) They are such a sweet family.


We had to bust out "Olly" the restored tractor. This is Grandpa's pride and joy!


I am so happy that I got to see this wonderful family again! The weather wasn't perfect, but we dealt with it, as always! Looking forward to taking ~M~'s senior photos next Summer! Love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment