Monday, October 24, 2011

~D&A~ Say I Do!

I was so pleased that D&A asked me to capture their big day! It was the last wedding of the season for me, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. The venue was beautiful, and everyone was so nice.

I love getting shots of the "stuff"

The colors were so perfect for a Fall wedding!

The girls were so funny, I love telling them "get sassy"! This is what they came up with :-)



The more I see the sand art, the more I like it

Mr. and Mrs. N!

They were so cute, couldn't keep their hands off each other after the ceremony, I love seeing such pure Love!



It was a GREAT wedding season, couldn't have asked for better clients to work with. Thank you to everyone who helped, my wonderful assistants, and everyone involved with each wedding. Looking forward to 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment