Saturday, October 1, 2011

9-17-11 Little ~E~ Three Months!!

I had the pleasure of taking Little ~E~'s three month photos on September 17th. I met her at her newborn session back in June. She still has a TON of hair!! We went to the flower garden in Fort Collins, and thankfully the flowers were still in bloom :-)


Beautiful hair! I just can't get over it!
Like I always mention, family is key. I love incorporating everyone present in the shoot. Makes for a really fun day! 



They are such a fun family! Little ~I~ was all over the place (as she should be, she is almost two!), so it was fun chasing her to get her in the shot, and making things exciting for her as well as Little ~E~.


There is nothing like a Mother and her girls!


Looking forward to working with this family again! They are a hoot and a pure pleasure to work with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment