Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Michigan Trip Family Sessions {Southern Minnesota Traveling Photographer}

I had the pleasure of taking photos of two awesome families while I was in Michigan this summer. One is a photographer friend of mine and I was so nervous, but we had so much fun swapping sessions! The second is my sister's family whom I love so very much! 

~K~ Family


Seriously this family is stunning!! 


Love them!


Such sweet Mommy and Me photos











Classic!


Perfection

~D~ Family 


If you look at my brother-in-law, you can see he is making fun of me. "Look off into the distance!" lol 


My niece is growing way too fast!


So fun!


Spitting image of her momma!


Tough hockey guys




He caught a big one! 


Bauer is such a good dog



Love them!!

 And now you can see what my sister has to deal with, lol Love you guys!

Sseriously, S, stop growing!! He is so handsome!


Love. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive