Thursday, December 18, 2014

~I~ Tracy/Milroy/Balaton 2015 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer|

 I don't like rescheduling sessions. Unless I am sick, I try to work with whatever weather God gives us. However, when it came to this session, I knew I wanted to get dance photos for her and the day we had originally scheduled was cloudy, windy and COLD. So, I decided to wait one more week. Boy, am I glad we did! The light was AMAZING the rescheduled date and we had a perfect location. Just LOVE these images!!!







The light~ AHH!!
Lovely!





Flawless


Flare!


I love the colors in this one








These chair photos I just love!


~I~ you are beautiful!


 And we got the silhouette shots I wanted. I will never tire of shooting these!!

Thank you ~I~ for allowing me to capture your senior year!! Only a few months left~ have FUN!!

***It isn't too early to think of your senior year Juniors!! I am still in need of 2016 Models!***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive