Monday, December 22, 2014

~A~ TMB 2015 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

This young lady braved the wind and chilly weather to get some amazing morning shots at Garvin Park! We had so much fun walking through the woods and finding new places to shoot. I want to give each of my clients a new experience even if we shoot in the same location as another client, each session is unique! 


Oh the light in this location!!


Lovely lady!





Long grass? Yes please!


Close ups are my weakness





She rocked the wood box

 




I love the shots we got by the creek!

Thank you A for allowing me to capture your senior year!! Enjoy it, it will be over before you know it!!


Class of 2016 now it is YOUR turn!! I still need representatives for:
Marshall
Slayton
Westbrook/Walnut Grove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive