Wednesday, December 17, 2014

~E~ Family {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

 I was so pleased that we decided to take this family's photos at their farm. It is such an amazing location and I could have kept shooting all night! We had so much fun hiking by the creek and through the pastures. Loving these images!!



I have a thing for old barns for sure!



Love long grass in the fields!


~B~ is so handsome! We had fun talking about climbing trees!


Love it!


Their hunting dog would not get in a shot with the family, but I had to get at least one of him, he was so sweet!


They each have their own team, game days probably get pretty rowdy in their house!! 





We had perfect light that day too!

Thank you ~E~ Family! I hope to work with you again soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive