Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Christmas Mini Sessions {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

I had two days of Christmas Minis this year. I was so pleased how well people responded I am pretty sure this will be a yearly thing! The funny thing was the two days couldn't have been more different! The first weekend was mild and sunny the second winter came in with lots of puffy snow! I loved both days!!

Day 1

~C~ Family


So handsome! 


We had to work around an injury but I think we got a pretty cute family photo



So precious! 


This little man is too cute!! 


~S~ Family and pups!


Oh the shots I got of the puppies were super cute!

~H~ Family


They were good sports with the chill in the air!



~W~ Family


Love this one! 


These two were super cute!! 



Love this family!

Day 2
And then came the snow!

~K~ Family 


Perfect winter scene!!


Good thing I brought the sled!





and hot cocoa ;-) 

~L~ Family 


I like the bundled up look with the snow! 


Such a handsome young man!


~C~ is too cute!! 


Perfect Christmas card photo!

~S~ Family
This family holds a special place in my heart. Love them!



Yes, she is sassy ;-) 


Getting him to smile that was a challenge! :-) 


Sweetie!


 Love them!! 



 ~O~ Family 


The snow was deep but he was a good sport!



She was chilly but still gave me some great smiles! 


On of my favorite shots of the day!!


Thank you to all the families that participated this year!! Stay tuned I may even have a Mini Session in the Spring!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive