Monday, June 23, 2014

~S~ Family {Southern Minnesota Family Portrait Photographer}

I love living in an area where there are so many fellow photographers. That may sound funny to you, but to me it is a big support group. We talk to each other, we bounce ideas off of each other and refer clients to one another. It's best to work together for success, I say!

One of these wonderful photographers I have met here is Heidi Swanson of Heidi Swanson Photography. She and I have a similar eye and she has the personality that I love to be around!

 I am always behind the camera it would be nice to have a family portrait with my newest addition, our daughter. And Heidi was in the same situation. Why not swap? Heidi was up first!







These kids aren't used to the camera or anything ;-)




My favorite!

















Such a sweet family!


I had so much fun with this family and I know my family portraits will be fantastic!

Thank you Heidi!!

It isn't too late to take advantage of the June Special! 5 edited images on a disk with a basic session!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment