Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sometimes just for fun...{Southern Minnesota Portrait Photographer}

The thing I love about photography is learning. There is always something to learn! I am a natural light photographer and seek out beautiful light. However, when I shoot weddings sometimes the light isn't ideal in churches so I decided to purchase a softbox and learn how to use my speedlight (off camera flash). I posted a model call for a fun short shoot and this lovely lady's mother contacted me. I am so glad she did! Though conditions weren't what I wanted we still made it work and I now know how to use my flash!

Thank you ladies! I had so much fun! I hope to work with you again!









 I like this one both in black and white and color


She does fierce well!

July is almost here and I have limited availability! July Minis are on! Contact me to book!


0 comments:

Post a Comment