Thursday, June 26, 2014

~M~ Family Newborn Session {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

I don't normally shoot newborns. I have a wonderful friend in Windom, MN who is AWESOME (Red Barn Photography). However, I won't pass up an opportunity to work with new little bundles especially when they are a returning client. 

~M~ is so precious! You forget how tiny they are when your own grow so quickly. I had many ideas but we were fighting the weather. A storm was trying to come and there was a breeze. But we made it work and got some really precious shots. I don't shoot the "normal" posed newborn shots. I like to incorporate the whole family and do more of a lifestyle shoot. The family interacting with their new member. 




I love this scarf! 





Oh how I love little baby fuzz




It's the details...



Lovely family!
Proud big sister 

He was getting hungry and was not happy toward the end...


I was so happy to work with this family again! I love watching their children grow! I am looking forward to capturing little ~M~'s first year of life!

Remember returning clients you receive 10% off sessions fees ALWAYS! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment