Saturday, May 30, 2015

~M&J~ She said YES! {Southern Minnesota Engagement and Wedding Photographer}


When M told me they wanted their engagement photos at a baseball field, I was so excited! Unfortunately, our original location, The Irish Yard, was occupied the night we planned on their session. We improvised and thanks to some calls we were able to use Legion Field
We had so much fun, and the light was so dreamy! I can't wait for their 2016 wedding!! 


They are so sweet! 












We made the breeze work for us! 


When we got into the field, I had a ton of ideas! 








I love this shot! It came out exactly as I envisioned! 














Ah, flare! 


Too cute! 


I love this shot!

These two were so fun, and put up with my antics ;-) I am looking forward to their wedding in 2016 and working with M's sister on her senior portraits!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment