Friday, May 1, 2015

~K~ TMB Class of 2015 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}


K is one of our foreign exchange students here at Tracy High School. She is from Norway, and I loved hearing about her travels and the traditions of her home country. Senior portraits isn't something she would ever have the chance to experience at home, so her host family decided that she should have the whole American senior experience! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to wrap up Class of 2015 portraits! 

She was a natural! 


One of the first shots, amazing right?!


I just love the drama of this one. 


Right before this photo, we were picking cockle burs out of her sweater. Welcome to Minnesota! 





Just stunning. 


The light! Ah!


I rarely had to tell her how to pose, she just knew. 





Had to get her TMB sports stuff in there! 



Have I mentioned my love of evening light? 


Ok, so I have wanted to get a shot like this for awhile. K had the hair, and was up for trying. I don't know how many times she shook her head, but she was game! I actually like this. 


Thank you K for allowing me to capture your American senior experience! I had so much fun with you and I hope you did too! Good luck in all you do! I hope a piece of Tracy is with you always ♥

Class of 2016~ Now is YOUR time!! Call me today to book your session before my schedule fills up!! It is never too early to think about senior portraits! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment