Monday, June 1, 2015

~L~ Family waiting on their prince {Southern Minnesota Maternity Session}


When you work with little ones, you have to just do what they want. Having my own littles has given me a lot of practice! What I love about lifestyle sessions, is I just get to follow the family and let them do what they do. I set up a few things, but other then that, I capture what I see. These work best for children under 3, they don't want to sit still for anything, which makes it fun! 

This family was such good sports. Little sister wanted nothing to do with me, but getting her interested in what she likes, and she went with it. 
Momma is expecting her prince (hopefully this week!) and I think the girls are ready to spoil a little brother! 


It was time for a tea party! 


So happy with her girls


I love this shot! 


What a sweet family 


We had some beautiful light that evening!


She is ready to meet her little man! 


Oh sweetness


She stopped for a millisecond and I got a shot!  


Such a sweet big sister


The photos of just J turned out beautiful, so happy with them. 


Stunning momma. 





Waiting on little brother


Story time is the best


Just those moments you want to last forever. 




I am so excited to meet their little man! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment