Saturday, May 2, 2015

~Fresh Baby B~ {Southern Minnesota Fresh 24 Photographer}

Can I just say how happy I am to have taken this step with my photography. I have been thinking about this for some time now, and I finally just took the plunge. I was amazed at how many people are interested in these sessions and it makes me even more excited. 

Meet the first "Fresh 24" session family! It was such an honor capture these precious new moments of baby B and his family. Big brother wasn't so sure about his new title, but he will be a great super hero brother when he is ready! Just being in the room with them brought back so many memories of when I had my babies and I loved every moment. 
These first few days of baby's life are so important. I hope to capture many more sessions like this one!! 


Cuddling with momma


So tiny


Baby yawns are the best! 






Quality time with daddy


Big Brother B!


This took some coaxing, but I love the look on his face!! 




Welcome to the world, B!




Tiny fingers



First time big brother holds his little brother! 


These are the moments I love capturing



B got a cool Big Brother bracelet! 


tiny toes


So precious! 

I love capturing all the details. We don't remember things like this years later, and these are the first days with our littles. So important to document! 
Contact me NOW to book your Fresh 24 session! I will need adequate time to schedule around due dates. They don't stay little forever! Check out the Fresh 24 and Newborn Investment page for more information on these wonderful sessions! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment