Thursday, August 2, 2012

~P~ Wedding 7-21-2012 {Colorado Wedding Photography}

A&T got in touch with me last November about shooting their Steamboat Springs wedding. They were so sweet and T knew exactly what she wanted for her wedding photos. Unfortunately they lived in Illinois, so we were unable to meet before hand. This never bothers me, because we had a very open communication via email and three way calls.

The day of the wedding was quite warm, but fortunately I was used to 106 degrees back home, 86 seemed like Spring! hehe. Everyone was in good spirits and we had a blast with photos. The venues were beautiful. Rolling Ranch Golf course for the ceremony and the Sheridan for the reception. I just love outdoor weddings. I do so much better with natural light!

Beware~ photo overload! I had so much fun with this family and was so pleased they chose me to capture their special day!




Mastering the kerchief fold

The guys


~T~ Eagerly awaiting first look instructions

She was such a beautiful bride

 
So sweet

The dip shot was a bit difficult with the mermaid cut dress

But we got it!


So lovely

Again, in love with the colors!

Toast before heading to the ceremony spot

Such a cute flower girl!

Checking in with Mommy


Ah outdoor weddings
The kiss


Another great ring shot!

I have always wanted to get this shot



Sweet first dance




Beautiful cake


Best Man's toast


Cutting a run into the night...

I wish nothing but love and happiness for this couple. They are so sweet. Again, thank you A&T for including me in your amazing day!

1 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics :)
    Lovely and cute couple..
    Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive