Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monthly color Blog challenge~ August~ Rainbow {Nebraska Photographer}

This month's color challenge was Rainbow...yeah wasn't sure how I was going to do this. It's fun to have a challenge, though!

A brief recap of what this blog post is about. A group of fellow photographers and I decided to challenge ourselves and post photos each month with a color theme. Sometimes it was easy, sometimes not so much. We are now in our eighth month! Wow! It has been so much fun!


 
My image this month is from a product shoot I did last night. I am in LOVE with evening light lately so of course I had my models come toward evening. The light just kept getting better! I took some silouette photos for myself, because obviously you can't see the chinks we are trying to showcase. I just LOVE how the sunset is a purple/red behind her. No, it doesn't have the entire "rainbow" of colors, but it does have some different colors.
 
Please continue to the next photographer Lynn Puzz0, and leave us some love! We love hearing from you!
 
See you next month with Black and White! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive