Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo of the week ~Week 33 {Nebraska Photographer}



I missed last week...sorry! This week was nice a cool here in Nebraska. We were LOVING the 80 degree weather, and even had to wear jackets during the bronc riding Wednesday night! Tuesday, it was actually a little warm (in the 90s) and my Son wanted to play in the "cool", hehe. He was splashing and jumping, as his lips were turning purple! The water wasn't exactly warm, lol.



Oh how I love those lashes!!

He LOVES to splash! I have one of him when he was just under a year old splashing away, such a cutie!


Summer is winding down, and thought it makes me excited because it means the weather is getting cooler, I kind of hate to see it go. I am not ready to lose my tan! haha

Happy Weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive