Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Photo Post Week(s) 24 & 25 {Nebraska Photographer}

I am REALLY going to try to be better about my Friday posts. It's been crazy busy lately, but I really do need to be better about posting SOMETHING at the correct time!

My first photo is from our trip back to MN last week. We had such a good time with the family and got to see some of M's old friends at a wedding. It was the first time he saw me at work as I was the photographer at the wedding. It was fun, and all went well! We took some family photos while home since this was the first time all three grandchildren were together. We will get more in October, but this was a very special moment for all of us.

O grandparents and all the grandchildren

My second photo is from today. It was the last branding of the season and I couldn't have asked for better light. Seriously of all the brandings I have been to and taken photos, this one had the BEST light!! I looked behind us and saw this horse. Perfectly content waiting for his rider. No bridle or halter, not even grazing. Just perfectly still. Oh how I love these animals!!

Patience


Stay tuned for my color challenge blog post this week! Also, I hope to have my June 9th wedding blogged later next week too!!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive