Sunday, June 24, 2012

~C~ Wedding June 9, 2012 {Fort Collins, CO Wedding Photography}

I met this beautiful couple last November for their engagement shoot. They had asked me to shoot their wedding at  the Sunset Event Center in Fort Collins, CO. I knew the moment I met them, that we were a match. They were laid back and easy to laugh with.


Little did I know, we would me moving from Colorado to Nebraska in the coming months. Nevertheless, I wanted to capture their special day and made a commitment to them. I made it work. I traveled (when am I opposed to that?!) and got to be there for their big day!!



Beautiful sweet ceremony

Our attempt at recreating Reservoir Dogs
The Rat Pack

The guys came with these ideas!! I LOVED that!!!
This was the bride's idea~ Bear Hunter Ninja!
What a hoot!


I loved when ~T~ said, "You and your ideas, Kyleen", yes I have lots! hehe






Who says you aren't sassy, ~J~?!








And so it begins!

I loved the colors at this wedding .Very Summer.


Thank you again, to Dawn of Sunset Event Center for referring me to this wonderful couple! I look forward to seeing them again in the future! Congratulations T&J!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive