Saturday, June 2, 2012

Daycare Spring Photos {Nebraska Children's Portrait Photographer}

I recently borrowed an idea from a fellow photographer. In order to get my name out there in the area, I contacted all the babysitters in Valentine, NE. I dropped off fliers, kept in touch, and kept track of how much interest there would be for discounted portraits.

I had five interested families! I had a blast Thursday morning hanging out with these kiddos!

Little ~G~ wasn't too happy all morning, but we managed to get some pretty cute shots!
Little ~H~ smiled even through his ear infection!
I worked really hard to get ~D~ to smile, and it was so worth it!
Such sweet sisters ~A&A~
I love the look ~T~ is giving her brother ~J~!
~S~ didn't know whether to laugh or cry!




 I hope to see these children again along with their families!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive