Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday photo week 9

It looks as if March is coming in like a lamb up here in Northern Nebraska. We are suppose to get some nice weather early next week, and I hope that holds true! I did, however, see the destruction of the early tornadoes down south. This weather is absolutely crazy this year. Makes me curious as to what the rest of the year will bring us.

Earlier this week we had a bit of a snow storm. Started out as rain, turned to sleet, then snow. We had enough in the drifts for my Son and I to make a family of snowmen in our front yard. Though the day of, we were inside enjoying the warmth.
I'm always intrigued by the ice that forms on the windows. By the end of the storm, the windows were covered in little ice trails.


Here's to a beautiful Spring! Happy Friday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment