Sunday, March 18, 2012

~B&C~ She said YES!

I got the pleasure to shoot my friend's engagement photos on Friday. We haven't seen each other in five years! We met up at Blue Bell Stables in Custer State Park and relived our glory days in the saddle, or at least those funny moments that will always make us laugh.

B&C are absolutely hilarious! I knew he had to be, seeing as C cracks me up constantly! We had so much fun traipsing around our old stomping ground and getting some really sweet AND fun shots.

It wasn't hard to get C to smile at B, you can just feel the love between these two.

I love natural laughter!

Probably my favorite shot of the day. This was completely C's idea!!! lol

These two will have a lifetime of happiness, I just know it. We can't wait five more years to get together though, it was entirely too long!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment