Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Photo week 13

Now that we live in an area where I can grow a garden, I am going to attempt it. Those of you who know me, know this is going to be quite a feat. It should be fun for my son to help me out there.

Here is the exciting part~ I actually got something to GROW!! We bought some tomato seeds and planted them in some recycled pudding cups. Stuck them in the window with the most light and waited.


AHA! Not one, not even two, but FOUR sprouts!! I am hoping to keep them going to eventually get them outside in late May. Here's hoping!!

I have to give a lot of credit to Sprout Robot, it is a GREAT website that helps with what date to start which vegetable. I hope to have jalapenos, red peppers, tomatoes, and a few pumpkins (for the little man!). Will keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment