Tuesday, April 28, 2015

~D&T~ Mom and Me Session {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}


These two hold a special place in my heart, and always will. I met D almost 11 years ago while working at Target in Fergus Falls, MN. She was one of my first friends. She and I just had a connection, we are so much alike and can say anything to each other. I mean, we can literally say anything and know that the other won't be mad. Friendship like that doesn't come along very often. Her little man, who isn't so little anymore, would come to our office at work and sit with me and color. The last time I saw him, he was so small. Now he is as tall as me! 
We had so much fun when they came to visit, taking photos and playing baseball in our backyard. I just love them so much! 
 Now, all these years later, she has found her prince and he lives in Georgia. They are off to start a new chapter in their lives. I will miss her dearly, but I know we will still be in touch. Picking up right where we left off every time. 
I love you D & T!! 






So sweet! 


Look at those smiles! 





There is nothing like the love of mother and son


He's so grown up! Stop it! 


I love getting light through the trees!! 


T wanted shots on the tires, we made it work! 


I'll be honest, this was T's idea. I like it, the dramatic effect. I don't know what they were looking at though :-) 


Oh how I love you two! Safe travels to your new home and always know you have a place to stay here in Minnesota!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment