Monday, August 19, 2013

~S~ Family Children {Southern Minnesota Natural Light Children's Photographer}

Being 36 weeks pregnant, it isn't the easiest thing to take photos at this point. However, these three made my job easy! We spent some time at the lake with some beautiful evening light. I am loving these Minnesota locations!! 
 
 
 

 
 

Beautiful children
 
 
“What strange creatures brothers are!”
Jane Austen
I'm sure ~Z~ LOVES having sisters...you can tell can't you? ;-)
 
 
Had to do some on the dock!

I fell in love with the light by the sweet corn....
 

For there is no friend like a sister
In calm or stormy weather;
To cheer one on the tedious way,
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down,
To strengthen whilst one stands”
Christina Rossetti, Goblin Market and Other Poems
 
 

Beautiful ~A~ who turned 12 that day!
 
 

~Z~ had so many expressions!
 


 I've known ~M~ since she was 8 years old. Say hello to one of my 2015 Senior Reps! (yes, we have already planned it!)
 
 
 
I am looking forward to capturing this family again in the Fall. They better be ready, I won't be pregnant anymore~ no restrictions!! hehehe
 
I have ONE opening this week before my leave starts. 25% off session fee is still good!!
 
Thinking of Fall portraits? Book your session in October or November and receive 25 custom Holiday cards FREE (with discounts on additional cards)! Contact me soon to reserve your spot!






0 comments:

Post a Comment