Monday, August 26, 2013

~E~ St.Mary's Class of 2014 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

It was hot, I'm not going to lie. However, for a couple hours I almost forgot I was pregnant, it was that fun! Having minnows nibble on my toes while shooting was a first for me! ~E~ was another photogenic senior, and made my job so easy. Their  backyard is seriously a photographer's dream!! 
 
 
It was a tad windy, but we made it work in our favor!
 
 
Oh the light...
 
 
Killing it...totally killing it!

 
 
 
 
 
Really with this?!
 
 
 
 

Loved her dress, so perfect for the location
 

 
 
 

Beautiful smile!
 
 

Softball is her passion, and we tried to highlight that..
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
Fierce!
 

 I am a sucker for an old John Deere, we couldn't stop without one shot with it :-)
 
 
 
I was so pleased that ~E~ wanted me to take her photos. Even in the heat she rocked the whole session! She is destined for big things in life and wish her nothing but good things!!!
 
 
Still need your senior photos taken? It isn't too late! Contact me soon to book your Fall senior portraits!! 
 
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment