Thursday, August 1, 2013

Senior Representative 2014 ~Morgan~ Tracy, MN {Minnesota Senior Photographer}

I am so fortunate to have such beautiful Senior reps this year! Again, I am so happy I decided to do senior portraits.
 
Morgan had picked a location that is a photographer's dream! She sent me photos over the weekend and I was so excited to shoot there. The outfits she picked worked perfectly with each area, and I am more then pleased with what we came up with!
 
 
 
We first got some shots at her home, and her mom had some adorable chairs. A woman after my own heart!
 
 
Beautiful smile!

Had to get some shots with the adorable kittens!
 
 
 

This garden was beautiful. The lighting wasn't ideal as a storm was trying to brew, but we made it work.
 
 
One of my favorites!
 

 
 
 
 

The blue scarf outfit worked so well with the red barn. I was thrilled!
 

Stunning
 

You can't shoot at a location at the lake and not go on the dock!
 
 
 

 
 

 
 


 Now, I had some ideas for the water. Once we got to that point (last of course) the water was pretty chilly. I give Morgan a lot of credit for getting in! I love this shot!
 
 
 
I loved working with this young lady and her family. I am so pleased to have her as one of my representatives.
 
 
Want Kyleen Olson Photography to capture your senior year? Book your senior session before August 24th and receive 25% off your session fee! Want a discount on a fall color session? Contact one of my reps, they have coupons!!
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment