Wednesday, August 28, 2013

~M~ Family Children {Southern Minnesota Children's photographer}

 Everyone was complaining a couple weeks ago about how Summer was gone, we are in for an early Fall/Winter. Well, Summer reared her ugly head this week and proved us all wrong. We have been in the 90s with HIGH humidity. Yuck. However, when I'm shooting, I forget just for a few moments of how hot it really is (until I look at my camera and see remnants of sweat, ew.)

As my last session before my maternity leave, I shot these beautiful children. They were such troopers in the heat. The little ones sure made me work hard, but I think we got some wonderful shots that showed these unique personalities!



Sweet littles
 
 
You can tell that ~M~ is a great big sister, she was helpful and braving the heat like a champ. She even was willing to check the depth of the creek with no question!

 
 
 
~M~ is the quiet type, and I can respect that. He climbed the tree, though!! Very cool!
 
 
Oh ~J~ so sassy! She pretty much gave me this look the whole time, lol. But who can resist those beautiful blue eyes and blonde curls?!
 

 
 
 
Little ~B~ is another sassy one, but oh so cute!! How adorable is that outfit?!
 
 


 
 


 I am so pleased I was able to capture these moments. I hope to work with this family again in the future!

Interested in family or children's portraits? Book a session in October or November and receive 25 custom Holiday cards FREE (with discounts on additional cards). Contact me soon to book your sessions, dates are going quickly!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment