Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday Photo week 5 (on Saturday! oops!)

I completely forgot about my weekly photo yesterday!!

It's a bit chilly today, so I brought out my toy blocks that I purchased for sessions. The odd thing about these blocks is that each side is different and no two blocks are the same. I used to think this was rather annoying especially while at a session and trying to find a specific letter in record time (never happens, and I always ask the children to help, they love it!). Now that my Son is getting to that age, I wanted to bring them out and see what he thought. Well, they are a huge hit! I like that they are all different as it makes him think about what he is looking for. It's a nice game for us (while learning too!).

Maybe I should find some different ones for sessions??? :-)

Happy Super Bowl Weekend! GO GIANTS! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment