Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo Friday Week 4

Another little tid bit about me. I collect Coca Cola items for my kitchen. It started when I was in college and my room mate and I decided it would be a good idea. Nine years later, and it followed me! I have A LOT of stuff in my collection. Not as much as some, but I am ok with that.


I now have a cabinet in my new house to display it! I have quite a few drinking glasses and a few signs. I haven't really decorated my kitchen with my items in the last few years, so it has been stored for some time. In addition to this, I have salt and pepper shakers, napkin holder, ice bucket, utensil caddy, a complete dish set, and some other little things. Will I continue to collect? Maybe some stuff, but I think I am good for now :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment