Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Photo Week 6

This project has been great for my personal growth. In the past I have gone weeks without touching my camera because of other things going on. This year I wanted to change that. I have gotten back into looking at things and envisioning a beautiful photograph. Sometimes they turn out, sometimes not. But as long as I am shooting and trying new things, then I am doing what I set out to.

This week we had a full moon. Did you see it? I have a new fascination with the moon because my Son is now obsessed with it. He has to find it every night before bed, gets excited if it is still out in the morning. I really do need to buy the Goodnight Moon book for him.


It wasn't a "mega" moon but it was still beautiful. I love that you can see it's texture in this photo.


Next week I will share some photos of tomorrow's Bull Bash in Valentine, NE. I'll let your imagination run wild with what you think it might be ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment