Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Photo Week 7

As promised this week's photo(s) is from last weekend's Heart City Bull Bash in Valentine, NE



Having never attended a Bull Bash, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised, I must say. It isn't just a day for Ranchers and Cattle men and women. There are many more activities to make it a family event. Scavenger hunt, 4H "Luck of the Draw" (which was a huge hit), and many downtown sales.


Main street was blocked off, and bulls of all types and sizes were lined up. It was quite a sight to see! The day was bitter cold, but the residents of the area still flocked to the streets!

I have written an article for the Plains Edition Fence Post magazine, so please look for it for more details on this wonderful yearly event.

I will be there next year, will  you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment