Thursday, August 27, 2015

~B~ Family {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}

Due to little K being born 6 weeks prior to this shoot, we ended up doing a family portrait session verses a newborn. Let me tell you, this little one was the most well behaved baby I have ever worked with. He was content, sleepy and just overall perfect. Plus, this family is gorgeous, they  made my job easy! 



Gorgeous, right??


I love Momma and baby shots


So happy. 


They are all so photogenic! 


Perfection. 


Then he just fell asleep and stayed there, it was amazing!



Perfect little lashes. 


Loving the summer air. 



Just chillin'


I seriously could have shot this all day long. 




Baby lips ♥


The light that evening was beautiful. 



And they got in the water! 


I absolutely LOVE this shot!!


So much love. 



Thank you so much to the B family for having me capture these moments of your little man and your family! I hope to work with you again in the future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment